The reality is that organising a wedding or event can be an intense and time-consuming process. There are many tasks to complete and people to organise. Your venue may offer a coordinator to liaise with, but only a dedicated wedding planner can help you with everything else you need.
Leaving you to enjoy the journey
From finding and selecting suppliers and keeping a track of your budget, to scheduling payments, making decisions and liaising with all of your guests and suppliers. These Wedding planning activities don’t need to totally consume your life when you have the support and guidance of an experienced planner. Our calm and organised planner will be there to support you, guide you and remove the stress – leaving you to enjoy the journey.
We’re here to help
Our planning and support services are invaluable to anyone trying to organise their whole wedding or event themselves, but feel they need help getting organised, need guidance or don’t know where to start. If this sounds like you, we could help you with:
- Learning the planning process – so that you can follow it for organising your own big day or event and create a list of workable actions and checklists to move you forward
- Locating and securing your dream venue – the best venue for your style, theme and budget
- Finding and booking the best local suppliers – from bands to cake decoration and hiring crockery, you’ll need trusted suppliers to work with you to bring your event to life
- Taking over some of the administrative burden – hand over some of the tasks and let us ease the pressure on you in the run up to the event
- Styling the venue to make it look beautiful – we’ll use our pool of trusted suppliers and our own styling items and materials to create the look are you seeking
- Help on the day – if you simply need someone to help bring things together and look after the timings on the day, we’ll be there to ensure your day runs like clockwork – leaving you time to relax and enjoy
Let us help organise your wedding or special event
Whether you simply want some guidance on how to get started, finding a venue or are seeking a more end-to-end level of support, please get in touch using the form below. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your needs directly.